Sage+Archer is looking for a student to take on an online marketing internship for the duration of 5-6 months on-site. Do you want to get a taste of marketing and its multiple sectors in order to kickstart your career? Get on with our content marketing, PR, SEO, and relationship activation. You will be working in the headquarters located in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
Sage+Archer is a European media company that has developed a programmatic Demand Side Platform (DSP) to buy localized Digital Out of Home + Mobile ad spaces. Sage+Archer offers clients the chance to buy DOOH programmatically and combine it with real-time and mobile data. S+A provides a platform in which advertising becomes more accessible to brands and the buying process is more efficient. It is our goal to be the nr. 1 advertising platform for localized campaigns in Europe.
Media agencies and brands like Heineken, Rituals and UGG use our platform to buy digital advertising spaces on smartphones and the digital billboard on the streets programmatically. Also, in our plan to take on Europe, we have recently opened offices in Berlin and London and have people in Amsterdam working on successfully activating the French and Spanish markets.
As the marketing intern at Sage+Archer, you will work alongside the Head of Marketing and the local Business Developers to complete various marketing activities to increase the visibility of the Sage+Archer brand amongst its audience.
- Content Marketing: Write content for our website/blog, social media platforms, and email communications in order to increase website traffic and drive engagement from clients.
- Marketing Strategy: Support the Head of Marketing with designing and executing the marketing strategy across Europe.
- Email automation: come up with new ways to engage our audience and keep track of our emails.
- International Marketing: Help localize our global content creations, together with the local teams.
- SEO: find our relevant keywords and make sure our content is search engine proof on all our platforms.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with day-to-day operations by joining meetings, organizing events and other fun user activations.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please note that this is an on-site internship and interviews take place physically.
- You are enrolled in a Dutch educational institution as a student and able to work on-site (Amsterdam) full-time.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Your first or second language is Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian or French.
- You’re a 3rd of 4th HBO / Masters Student in the field of Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Commercial Economy, Communication, or related areas.
- You are available full-time for 5-6 months and are open to continuing your time with us.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and paid advertising.
- Proactive and analytical mindset: we expect you to be able to set up your own to-do list with the ability to interpret data/information and distil the most important insights;
- Technology-first: you like to know what technology is behind all of this, you’re in for some dirty tech talk!
- An internship reward of €350-450 per month, depending on your level of education.
- Open business culture: we facilitate teams working together in our open workspaces and sharing their own ideas and vision.
- A comfortable and safe(!) office space with a lot of daylight, big adjustable desks and good office chairs. Want to change your scenery every now and then? We also offer comfy sofas, community tables or meeting rooms.
- Be part of a fast-growing technology company where you can benefit from a steep learning curve. Be at the forefront of the programmatic revolution of DOOH and mobile.
- International team and presence in Berlin, London and Amsterdam.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch is provided every day in our very own sky lounge with a lookout over the Amsterdam IJ water.
- A motivated and fun group of colleagues who like to do drinks on Fridays and look out for each other!
If everything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now? Send an email to: email@example.com and tell me why you think this internship is the perfect kickstart of your career.