The Sage+Archer team is a mix of specialised Python developers, longtime digital marketeers, sales guys, designers and testers. Dutch natives from Amsterdam but also from Kenya, India, Vietnam and Egypt. In short, we are a diverse bunch and we like it! With the ambition to conquer Europe with our great platform we feel that having various people from various backgrounds really helps us create a product that works in various places and with various people.
Want to join us? Check out the available positions:
Senior Python Developer
Python/Django Software Developer
MobPro is looking for an experienced Python/Django software engineer to join the development efforts of our real-time bidding platform S+A. We have an automated platform which, based on our clients’ needs, automatically bids on more than 20.000 bids per second. Our goal: to show relevant advertising to the right consumers on mobile and DOOH.
What’s this about?
In the last 8 years we’ve built and grown a platform for real-time buying of diverse advertisement spaces. With this platform we have served 100’s of successful advertising campaigns for brands like Disney, TomTom, Heineken, ParkMobile and many more.
The platform has evolved into a high quality self-service tool. Now it needs to grow, and that is where you can help.
We are looking for the Django developer that will help us grow our platform to be more self-service oriented, international in scope and easy-to-use.
What you will be doing together with the development team:
- Improve the platform using Django, Bootstrap and Vue.js where useful.
- Work on stability and scalability issues with diverse technologies and databases.
- Working together with internal and external users fixing bugs, analyzing problems and optimizing the UI.
- Working together with the product owner, prioritizing and contributing to the roadmap.
Is this you?
As an experienced developer you are aware that sometimes problems aren’t caused by the code we’ve written, but rather by the complex interactions between multiple systems. Therefore we need your eye for detail to detect problems in no-time.
What are we looking for:
- You love to build web applications that people really love to use.
- Excellent coding skills: you write high quality, unit-tested and documented code.
- You put care in your commits, pull-requests and code reviews.
- Experience in using Git and Github and comfortable using those.
- Working history with projects with CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable with working with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, etc.).
- Knowledge of web best-practices (performance, UX, etc.)
- A strong communicator not only with your fellow developers, but also cross department and the users.
- You are highly fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
Sage+Archer is known as the most innovative advertising tech company in our market. We have an automated platform which, based on our clients’ needs, automatically bids on more than 20.000 bids per second. Our goal: to show relevant advertising to the right consumers’ smartphones and on digital out of home advertising.
We are with only 20 people in Amsterdam, yet the industry watches us closely on our new developments: we introduce new technology or advertising features and win awards for our data setup and strategy. We make this happen by valuing employee contributions and initiative coming from all departments: campaign management, sales, design and, of course, tech. Only together we will make it happen!
- Broaden your skills set by working on all aspects of our platform: real-time bidding, data-analysis, high availability, system administration, etcetera.
- A salary starting from €50.000 up to €70.000 a year, depending on your skills and experience.
- 32 to 40 hour work week.
- Commuting expenses paid, working from home possible
- 25 vacation days, and a pension scheme.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch provided every day in our very own Café.
- Bootcamp classes on Mondays, drinks at the office on Fridays (borrel), unlimited visits at the Hortus botanical gardens of Amsterdam and a crazy trip at the end of the year