Sage+Archer is a leading European Demand Side Platform (DSP). Many well-known brands like Heineken, Disney, and Coca-Cola use our platform to buy digital advertising spaces on smartphones and the digital billboard on the streets programmatically.
We are born in the Netherlands, operating across Europe and preparing to launch the Italian region. We want you to help us conquer the Italian market from our HQ in Amsterdam.
What you will do
You will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our business by establishing and growing the Italian business. Your main responsibilities are to introduce Sage+Archer to potential users and assisting them in solving pre and, post-campaign-related questions, or support various requests regarding S+A’s features and services. You will act as the point of contact to the Italian market, including potential users (trading desks, brands & agencies), media owners, and data vendors.
Your tasks include:
- Business development: Identify incremental new partnerships or business opportunities, pitch S+A’s services, and close deals.
- Negotiate platform and trading agreements, ensuring their successful execution and fulfillment.
- Client support: onboard new users with a platform run-through, assist them with campaign-related questions, and inspire them with ways to use the platform.
- Identify and build strong relationships with the industry network: media owners, data partners, and other ancillary relationships.
- Represent Sage+Archer on business events.
You should have
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising technology and trading; programmatic, mobile, audio, data, currency tracking, and attribution.
- 5+ experience of relevant sales, partner, or business development experience within digital marketing.
- Fluency in Italian and English and located in the Netherlands.
- Demonstrable knowledge of OOH media and advertising, and a network of contacts across the industry.
- Proven ability to build client relationships at all levels of seniority, demonstrating retention and growth strategies.
- Experience in negotiating contracts and trading agreements, and ensuring fulfillment of these deals
- Leadership and management skills, representing the business externally, hiring and developing teams.
Who are you?
- Self-motivation, the determination to succeed, and grow a small business unit within an international support framework.
- Autonomous, able to drive the development of a new business independently.
- Agility to respond to differing sales and support needs and requests, business models, and client profiles.
- Tenacity to pursue and close contracts, and ensure their execution and uptake.
- Calm under pressure and patience in communicating with people of all backgrounds.
- Confident in presenting technical and commercial solutions, and translating them across functions.
How to apply
Send over your CV plus motivation to Diederick Ubels: email@example.com