Sage+Archer is a leading European Demand Side Platform (DSP). Many well-known brands like Heineken, Disney, and Coca-Cola use our platform to buy digital advertising spaces on smartphones and the digital billboard on the streets programmatically.
We are born in the Netherlands, operating across Europe and launched the German region. We want you to help us conquer and support the German market from our HQ in Amsterdam.
What you will do
You will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our business by establishing and growing the German business by supporting our German team in Berlin while based in Amsterdam. Your main responsibilities are to introduce Sage+Archer to potential users and assisting them in solving pre and, post-campaign-related questions, or support various requests regarding S+A’s features and services. You will act as the point of contact to the German relations. You play a major role in convincing the client that our solution is the key to their profits.
Your tasks include:
- You will be in contact with the client on a daily basis to support the smooth running of their advertising campaigns.
- Onboard new clients with a platform run-through based on what they need from the platform and how they can benefit them.
- Consult clients on strategic plans, recommend new technology & features and give out best practises.
- Client Health Checks: you check on your client’s engagements regularly. You make sure they get the full maximum out of the platform to achieve their goals.
- You communicate with internal teams (creative design, development) and external partners (media owners, data & tech providers) to bring our platform and the clients using it to the next level.
- Identify and build strong relationships with clients and the industry network: media owners, data partners, and other ancillary relationships.
- Being the advocate of our platform and product.
You should have
- Fluency in German and English.
- Located in the Netherlands.
- A degree in business / marketing or a similar field.
- You have a service-oriented attitude: ability to build effective relationships with all sorts of partners.
- You are technology-first: keen to know the ins and outs of the digital media industry.
- You are proactive and you enjoy supporting the organization to deal with change and ambiguity in a healthy way.
- You are able to manage and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Understanding of digital advertising technology; programmatic, mobile, data, and attribution.
Who are you?
- Self-motivation, the determination to succeed, and grow a small business unit within an international support framework.
- Autonomous, able to drive the development of a new business independently.
- Agility to respond to differing sales and support needs and requests, business models, and client profiles.
- Tenacity to pursue and close contracts, and ensure their execution and uptake.
- Calm under pressure and patience in communicating with people of all backgrounds.
- Confident in presenting technical and commercial solutions, and translating them across functions.
What’s in it for you?
Sage+Archer is known as the most innovative advertising tech company in the market. First, we disrupted the mobile advertising industry. Now we are changing pavements in the Digital Out of Home field. We are active in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK with Amsterdam as our main office hub.
We are technology and we are also human-centric. We are (yes, we still are) building our business by starting with the people we are designing it for AND with. We value our team’s contributions and initiatives big time! Only together we will rule the world!
- A salary starting from €25.000 up to €40.000 a year, depending on your skills and experience.
- 32 to 40 hour work week.
- Commuting expenses paid, working from home is possible.
- 25 vacation days, and a pension scheme.
- Open business culture: we facilitate teams working together in our open work spaces and sharing their own ideas and vision. Also, we share our company vision and state every month with a company update.
- A comfortable office space with a lot of daylight, big adjustable desks and good office chairs. Want to change your scenery every know and then? We also offer comfy sofa’s, community tables or meeting rooms.
- Be part of a fast-growing technology company where you can benefit from a steep learning curve. Be at the forefront of the programmatic revolution of DOOH and mobile.
- International team and presence in Berlin, London and Amsterdam.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch is provided every day in our very own sky lounge with a lookout over the Amsterdam IJ water.
- A motivated and fun group of colleagues who like to do drinks on Fridays, participate in pub quizzes and look out for each other.
How to apply
Send over your CV plus motivation to Diederick Ubels: email@example.com